Fleurs de St. Germain Classic Toile - Large Pagoda Box
Brand Seda France
- Existentialists, painters, and writers such as Verlaine, Rimbaud, Sartre, Hemingway and Picasso all frequented the streets & cafes of Saint Germain. Our tribute to the iconic Parisian villagehas notes of bright citrus, lemon, jasmine, lily, and vibrant neroli. Très chic!
- Approximate burn time: 60+ Hours
- bright citrus, lemon, jasmine, lily, and vibrant neroli
- Signature packaging, needs no gift wrapping
- Etched glass with toile design